Fusion shutters are made from a waterproof reinforced polymer extrusion, making them ideal for wet areas too.
Modelled on universal beams used in civil engineering, the aluminium insert provides increased strength and performance in shutter louvres.
Panels are manufactured with mortise and tenon joints that are glued and screwed for high strength so they won’t
crack over time. Fusion shutters are the most durable on the market and the best performing shutter available today. Available in special shapes,
hinged, fixed, sliding and bifold layouts, Fusion Shutters comes in seven colours to compliment the Dulux popular Whites, with a range of framing
options to customise to your requirements.
- UV Resistant and Insulates 70% better than any wood shutter and provides for minimal maintenance.
- Fusion Shutters has a 25-year Lifetime Warranty.
- Wider panel options than many other polymer shutters in the market.
- Rails are glued and screwed using high strength mortise and tenon joints.
- Each louvre is co-extruded with a H shaped aluminium insert to prevent sagging.
- High strength frame brackets provide for added support with installation.
- Manufactured by one of the largest poly factories worldwide, established in 1969.
- Fire Retardant, Anti-bacterial and Termite-resistant.
- Moisture and humidity resistant.
- Stiles are co-extruded with square aluminium inserts for maximum strength.
- Engineered poly material is water resistant; ideal for wet areas.
- Protected by a high UV inhibitor to ensure maximum durability.
- High quality low VOC water borne paint is machine applied pre-assembly for a consistent finish.
- Pre-paint finish provides flexibility in installation – no risk of cracking paint finish between joints.
- Leadtime: 6-8 Weeks.